Cheaper and faster than comparable TalkTalk, Sky and BT packages
100 Mbps broadband allows you to choose your own TV such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky NOW TV and save up to £840 per year.
The way we watch our favourite content has changed for good. Instead of having hundreds of live channels to flick through, we now watch on-demand via the internet. If you’ve ever binge-watched a series, caught-up on a missed episode or watched sport via an app, then you’re already there.
But the only way to get the best internet deal from many providers is by combining it with a package of live TV channels that you never use. At all.
With the world moving towards smart TV, we decided to create smarter internet. Because on-demand TV puts more demands on your broadband, we offer ultrafast 100 Mbps speeds with no unnecessary channel packages.
It means you save up to £840 per year and enjoy faster, cheaper broadband with the freedom to experience everything a smart TV has to offer.
This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky NOW TV and Youtube, as well as new platforms such as Disney+, Apple TV+ and Androidtv.
Why are you paying for channel packages?
How do you watch on-demand? If you’re using a set-top box provided by Virgin, Sky, TalkTalk or BT, then it’s worth asking yourself how much time you spend watching anything live that isn’t already on Freeview.
So you’re locked into a TV contract that charges anything from £20 to £70 extra per month. Up to £840 per year. On what? Access to your Netflix account? BBC iPlayer? Even most sport can be purchased as a one-off event, and that’s not even taking into account the money you’re wasting on a telephone line.
With a smart TV or a streaming device like an Amazon Firestick or Google Chromecast, you can save a lot of wasted money by switching to on-demand viewing: No long term contracts, fewer adverts and complete viewing freedom.
With 6G Internet’s ultrafast connection, you’ve got broadband that makes it happen and saves you up to £840 per year.
How to set yourself free from TV contracts
Switch to 6G Internet - ultrafast broadband made for streaming TV, without a TV contract.
If you don’t have a smart TV already, purchase a streaming device such as Chromecast (£30) or Amazon Firestick (£39.99).
Choose your TV content.
You’re free! Save up to £840 per year on unnecessary channel packages.
Here’s what sets 6G Internet apart from other providers:
- It’s an independent network - not reliant on Openreach.
- It offers complete flexibility. As a separate network, you can add any other provider - even BT, TalkTalk and Virgin at the same time.
- You always get the speed you pay for. Seriously.
- It’s easy to use and there’s no need to wait for your old contract to expire.
- It’s built for to handle everything modern internet can throw at it – from streaming and gaming to multiple devices.
- No telephone line needed.
- It’s designed for the future. Speed upgrades are coming soon, with no disruption to your service.
- Save even more once your contract is finished by switching to our unique Pay As You Go service - only pay for the internet you use.
- It’s always on – you will always be connected.
- We’re homemade. Everything is designed, build and supported here in the UK.